AUTHOR

I've been thinking. I know, it's nothing new.

In case you didn't know, I know a pretty good Author. Sometimes I forget that. Not any ol' author, but actually the Author of my life. Think about any novel nowadays. See how the story works? You know, parts in the story that are confusing, thrilling, complex, predictable, and parts that are literally so captivating that it keeps you reading for hours past your bed time. In one instance, the whole plot is shifting. In one instance, everything that was confusing suddenly makes sense. New characters appear, and they change everything. Things suddenly happen. SUDDENLY, things happen. Much like our lives.

I think God wanted to remind me this week that He's an author. The best one. Mine, actually. And just like books, He's writing. In an instance, He changes things. He changes plots, brings new characters, changes the scene. When I feel confused in the midst of the story that He's writing, eventually the page will change and it will all make sense. I know, it's so cheesy. But for some reason I really have been loving this. He's an Author. A professional one. And He's the only one that's making sense out of this thing called my LIFE. It's actually pretty fun being apart of His plotting and twisting and changing. I think I'm going to let this Author keep writing.


I secretly can't wait for the page to turn, but until then, keep writing, God.
Keep writing.


We took a hike to the most beautiful place in the 90+ degree weather.
SO worth it.

Mine and Bep's mother's day present really get's put to use.

We just got back from a lake house that we got to stay at all last week.
It was HEAVEN!

(our boat ran out of gas in the middle of the lake, so we had to push it home)




high buns, all week.

I'm a pretty good boat driver.

ICE CREAM. all summer long.

They leave in 9 days. Can't handle the thought.

I have the coolest friends. #thugitouttilyougetitright



Ok, bye for now.





Comments

Popular Posts